Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Actress megha nair Latest Sexy Gallery

Actress Megha Nair made her debut in Tamil Cinema performing minimal roles and peaked to the female lead pairing up with Sathyaraj in ‘Thangam’. At present, she is busy shooting for the film ‘Poova Thalaiya’ and it’s almost completed. Well, the actress is so slim and sleek now as she is constantly working out in gyms.

Says Megha, ‘Poova Thalaiya is almost completed and I am pairing up with Actor Udhaya. It’s a bold character of a sex-worker performed by me and Udhaya on the role of a gangster falls in love with me. My role doesn’t mean there would be visuals of that sort and everything would be carried on with dialogues. The film is about emotional binding and humanity’.

Speaking on her projects, ‘Software 6′ is my Telugu film that I am presently working on and will soon complete. Over there, I am performing a character with negative shade. My previous film in Telugu titled ‘Deepavali’ fetched me good credits.








No comments: