Saturday, November 15, 2008

Sneha Romance With Larence Sexy Scene


Hello fans, greetings from Sneha! This is a place where you can find all information about Me. My latest flicks, upcoming movies, exclusive photos, and latest news about me - everything,


right from my likes and dislikes, favorite spots and favorite dishes to my dreams and expectations (even my fears!) are stated here. So, stay tuned to the site and enjoy.

Malayalam mega star Mammootty makes his comeback in Tamil with Aruvadai directed by Aravind. The film is bilingual and is named Vande Mataram in Malayalam.


Mammootty is paired with Sneha in this bilingual produced by Henry for Pankaj films. The film also stars Arjun as a special branch police officer. In the film, Mammootty plays an Intelligence Bureau (IB) officer

No comments: